LYCEE CHARLES CARNUS
description du projet
The main missions of the volunteer will be :
- to keep developing the desire for the students to discover other cultures and be mobile
- To develop cultural activities
Activities in which the volunteer could be involved and activities the volunteer could create :
- Organization of cultural events (art exhibitions, lectures, cinema, debates…)on topics chosen by the students or the volunteer.
- Search for potential cooperation with other "Lycées" all over Europe
- Favour relationships between the students of the lycee and the other students of the city.
- Conversations in English or Span
profil du volontaire
We will accept all type of profile.
However, we would like the volunteer to :
- be motivated, open-minded, willing to engage, with the desire to fulfill significant projects with students.
- have teamwork and communication skills
- be more than 22 years old, because of the age of the students of the Lycée.
- be able to establish a good working relationship based on trust and reciprocity.
- to be creative, outgoing, friendly and responsible.
comment poser sa candidature
Send us an email with your CV and a covering letter showing your interest for our project.Traduire
The activities will be adjusted to the volunteer profile, motivations and expectations. He/she will be encouraged to imagine and realise activities of local animation to expres his/her talent and creativity so that volunteering can be a period of social and personal fulfilment and of non-formal apprenticeship.
The volunteer will live in the same house as another volunteer hosted by another lycée.
He /she will participate in intensive French lessons from his/her arrival.
He / she will work 30 to 35 hours per week and take his/her holidays according to the holidays of the students .