We already built a tradition in hosting EVS volunteers in the community. People around are used to meet them and interact with them every day and sometimes they even share food and drinks with them or they even invited them to local celebrations or events. The fact that the people in the community are so hospitable made us think that this can be a great opportunity to collect local legends and pieces of history straight from the villagers and to turn them with the help of the international and local volunteers into tools of promoting the community. During this process, not only that the volunteers will have the chance of feeling and living local culture and getting the sense of multiculturalism but they will also get basic competencies in sociological researches and in creating and implementing promotional campaigns and promotional materials.Translate
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
- accomodation, food allowance and pocket money provided
- local transport bus permits provided
- mentor support and language training
- coordination, materials and equipment for activities
- other task-related trainings
training during the project
Beside the On-Arrival training and the Mid-Term Evaluation which are part of the EVS learning cycle we provide trainings for:
- health and security
- video editing
- photo editing
- sociological research
- motivation for international volunteering
- strong motivation to work and live in a rural area
- availability and motivation for a one year mobility
- strong interest in learning a different European language
- motivation in developing new competencies and learning about community development
- having basic English communication skills, spoken and written.
- motivation to do research in the community and to create video and text promotional materials out of it
how to apply
Ongoing deadline. To apply send a CV and a Motivation letter. The motivation letter should answer to the questions:
- why do you want to go for 12 months EVS?
- why would you work in rural area?
- why would you like to do sociological research?
Send these 2 documents to firstname.lastname@example.org