Ambassador of Mobility
We will welcome a young volunteer, with a minimum of 20 years, who is highly motivated for the European mobility experience. His task will be sharing his mobility experience and introducing his country and culture to other young people. Also, volunteers should be sensitive to people with social problems.
- promoting European mobility programs such as European Voluntary Service (EVS), Erasmus Internship Program...
- animation of collective information meetings
- developing new partnerships and projects
- animating of language coffees
- leading intercultural and linguistic workshops
- creating of communication materials on mobility
- networking with former volunteers
- discovering the local cultural life (participation in cultural activities)
- presenting his/her country in everyday conversation and on special occasions (exhibition, international dinner...)
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
The volunteer will be accomodate in a shared appartment by some students in Lens next to the city center. The volunteer will have his/her own room, shared toilet & bathroom, Wi-Fi, private fridge in the room.
Volunteer will receive 250 Euro for each month as food money and 115€ as pocket money by bank transfer each (we will open a bank account at his/her arrival). Volunteer will also receive a transportation card.
training during the project
The volunteer will have the opportunity to participate to on arrival and mid term seminar organized by French NA. There is also some opportunities of training about citizenship, anti discrimation,...Translate
- able to become integrated in a multicultural group
- willing to get involved in actions towards different kinds of public
- sensitive to populations with social and professional difficulties
- able to use Information and Communications Technology
- willing to get and share experiences, knowledge and skills
- interested in the project implementation and management
- more than 18
- Basic knowledge of French
how to apply
Application process :
1st step : Send your CV and motivational letter to this email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
2nd step : If you are selected you will need to fill in a questionnaire.
3rd step : Skype interview and final decision