Ambassador of Mobility
For this European mobility experience, we will welcome a young, highly motivated volunteer over 20. His task will be sharing his mobility experience and introducing his country and culture to other young people. Also, the volunteer should be sensitive to people with social problems.
- promoting European mobility programs such as European Voluntary Service (EVS), Erasmus Internship Program...
- animation of collective information meetings
- developing new partnerships and projects
- animating of language cafés
- leading intercultural and linguistic workshops
- creating communication materials on mobility
- networking with former volunteers
- discovering the local cultural life (participation in cultural activities)
- presenting his/her country in everyday conversation and on special occasions (exhibition, international dinner...)
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
The volunteer will be accomodated in a shared appartment in Lens city center where he/she will live with students. The volunteer will have his/her own room, shared toilet & bathroom, Wi-Fi, private fridge in the room.
Volunteer will receive 250 Euro for each month as food allowance and 115€ as pocket money by bank transfer each month (we will open a bank account at his/her arrival). Volunteer will also receive a transportation card.
training during the project
The volunteer will have the opportunity to participate in an on-arrival and mid-term seminar organized by French NA. There is also some opportunities of training about citizenship, anti-discrimation,...Translate
- able to integrate in a multicultural group
- willing to get involved in actions towards different kinds of public
- sensitive to population with social and professional difficulties (i.e unemployed young people)
- able to use Information and Communications Technology
- willing to get and share experiences, knowledge and skills
- interested in the project implementation and management
- over 20 years
- Basic knowledge of French
how to apply
Application process :
1st step : Send your CV and motivational letter to this email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
2nd step : If you are selected you will need to fill in a questionnaire.
3rd step : Skype interview and final decision