Volunteers for Cultural Association "Postcard" in Poland
The project will take place in the city of Hajnowka and will last 9 months (beginning of January 2018 - the end of September 2018). We are currently looking for 5 volunteers (young adults between the ages of 18-30) who are interested in doing a 9 months of volunteer service in the field of Creativity & Culture.
Volunteers will be involved in the following activities:
- Everyday participation in activities of Association and A3Theatre, e.g. co-creating spectacle, scenography, preparing promotion’s strategy;
- Learning about impresario work – practices in the office;
- Learning how to organize big artistic event – theatre festival;
- Editing graphic materials, taking photos during performances;
- Making international contacts with theatre festivals and artistic institutions;
- Participation in theatre rehearsals and workshops – as observers and participants;
- Animation of local communities – e.g. teaching English language children, youth and adults;
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
More info: firstname.lastname@example.orgTranslate
training during the project
The volunteers will participate in on-arrival training in Warsaw and mid-term training in Toruń.
Also volunteers will learn Polish language and improve their English.
We are looking for 5 volunteers who want to develop and widening their interests. They don’t have to have high qualifications, but they need to show that they want to learn new things and active participate in activities of our Association. We need volunteers who are creative, dynamic, motivated and interested in different kinds of art (especially in theatre, new media, photography). We are open also for people who teach others English language. She/He has to be able to communicate in English.
We are open to giving the volunteer the opportunity to realize their own ideas.
how to apply
Interested candidates should send a CV with photo and covering letter to: email@example.com
Explain why do you want to participate in this project (list any experience that will make you a good candidate for the project) and give the contact of your accredited sending organisation.
After being positively considered in first step of recruitment process we are going to carry out a Skype interview. We will let you know by e-mail about the results.Translate