NGO Youth Club Active
NGO Youth Club Active
MTÜ Noorteklubi Active
Võru 11, 13612, Tallinn, Estoniawww.clubactive.eu - +372 660 30 14
description of organisation
NGO Youth Club Active is a mobile youth organization, which was created with support of the Youth Center Vihasoo, which is working since 1994 in the field of youth work in Tallinn, Estonia. We involve the youth from the age of 11 and provide variety of activities for self-development.
The role of our organization is to promote non-formal education, to involve youngsters in different social activities on local and international levels.
We coordinate our main activities in 5 different fields:
• NON-FORMAL LEARNING EVENTS, WORKSHOPS, FORUM THEATRE,
HUMAN LIBRARY, YOUTH FORUMS, TRAININGS, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS ETC.
• YOUTH LABOUR MARKET
The main activities or topics are making the effective involvement in: youth cultures (theatre, music, dance, art), organizing workshops and entertainment for youngsters (Flash mob, forum-theatre, different types of games), media and communication – intercultural learning through international projects, especially with the support of the Erasmus+ programme (Youth Initiatives, Youth Exchanges, Training courses, individual volunteering projects). Often our activities are in cooperation with municipalities or cultural, social, volunteer organizations.
We are used to work with support of local and international funds, to conduct different events, entertainment, youth forums, seminars and trainings.
NGO Youth Club Active has been accredited since 2015 for hosting, coordinating and sending, which allows us to organize individual volunteering projects in frames of the Erasmus+ programme (Youth in Action) - now Solidarity Corps programme.
The main goals of organization are:
* To support youth initiative (help in the process from idea to realization)
* To increase self-empowerment and self-esteem among youth
* To involve young people to be an active part of Erasmus+ programme (Youth in Action/Solidarity Corps) and other local and international projects and opportunities for youngsters and youth workers.
To support youth formation in active citizenship
* To increase sense of initiative and entrepreneurship among youth
* To recognize non-formal learning methods and impact
* To enhance employability and improve career aspects
* To involve youth in local and international projects
* To support tolerant ways of thinking among young people
* To support the cooperation in the field of youth work both within Europe and outside, as well as in own country, city, region
* To facilitate cooperation between young people from different countries
* To provide different activities for youngsters according their interests and needs
This organisation is willing to involve volunteers who face situations which make their participation in activities more difficult, from the following categories for different types of project:
- Cultural differences
- Economic obstacles
- Social obstacles