Asociación Socioeducativa para el Desarrollo Comunitario EDUCERE
description of organisation
The Social and Educational Association for Community Development EDUCERE, is a non -profit organization, founded in December 2013. It´s located in the city of Lugo and it´s the regional suppliers. Our fundamental purpose is to implement social and educational actions, with special attention to those groups that are in a situation of social exclusion or with a potential risk to be it.
The Association is made up of a group of people who have studied Social Education with training in the area of leisure time, mediation and methods of conflict resolution, community and psychosocial intervention, also.
The target people don't define our interventions, only the processes, which in some cases could be directed at prevention, or other advice and support, others to re-educate and/or reintegrate. According to the specific problems, we can distinguish between:
- Population at social risk: population groups whose characteristics or circumstances have special difficulties for their social insertion, labour, etc.
- Population in situation of social maladjustment, crime situations, marginalization, exclusion, which may be associated with substance abuse problems, mental health, etc.
- General population, care serving adults, seniors, local development, socio-cultural, etc.
Pursuant to Article 5 of the Articles of our Association, our main objectives are:
- Design and develop programs, projects and / or sociocultural activities, environmental, recreational and/or leisure time character.
- Promoting social integration and participation of excluded groups and or individuals at risk, through the promotion and improvement of their skills and skills.
- Addressing the social, cultural, employment and/or educational difficulties that hinder their full integration into the community.
- Encourage the sociocultural, social, institutional and community development of individuals and groups.
- Contribute to the creation and consolidation of associations and promote optimum use of resources.
To accomplish these goals, the association will organize the following activities:
- Promote and develop, by itself or in collaboration with public and private entities, social initiatives for childcare and youth elderly or with physical, mental and/or sensory disabilities, immigrants, drug addiction, social marginalization, unemployment, poverty and ethnic minorities.
- Collaborate with other groups, associations and institutions to pursue our common goals.
- Conferences, seminars, publications, debates, competitions, interviews, meetings, awareness campaigns, courses, exhibitions, education, leisure and free time, socio- cultural activities, sports and professional, and all those that may be necessary to good achievement of the aims of the Association.
Participants with fewer opportunities
- This organisation has additional mentoring or other support suitable for young people with social obstacles, educational difficulties, cultural differences or similar.
This organisation is willing to involve volunteers who face situations which make their participation in activities more difficult, from the following categories for different types of project:
|Inclusion category||Receiving projects||Sending projects||Coordinating projects|