ASTANGU KUTSEREHABILITATSIOONI KESKUS
description of organisation
The EVS services of Astangu Vocational Rehabilitation Centreare coordinated by NGO noOR, for information about the service and application process please contact noOR's EVS coordinators at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Astangu Vocational Rehabilitation Centre is a unique centre in Estonia, offering various services based on clients needs, developing the field of rehabilitation in Estonia and sharing competences with other service providers.
Our wide array of projects and developments combine with our main vocational rehabilitation process, constituting the prime activities of our centre.
The volunteer can learn about our culture and we also can teach estonian language to him/her.
I write down some activities, that our volunteer will be involved:
* helping our teachers in classes
* participating and helping in interest groups
* assisting in our canteen (diner)
* helping our clients in daily doings
* helping and fitting our clients with free time activities
* introduces his/her culture and language
* helping and organizing events in the Centre
|Project name||Project Dates||Deadline||Status|
|EVS vacancy in rehabilitation and vocational school Tallinn, Estonia||
A total of 0 week(s) during the period
Sep 2018 to Jun 2019
01/09/2018 - 01/06/2019