"Goy" Innovative Center on Scientific-Practical, Complex Studies, NGO
description de l'organisation
"GOY Innovative Center on Scientific-Practical Complex Studies" ( briefly GOY center) is a youth non-profit, non-commercial, non-political organization which has been founded on the basis of programs “Goy” Psychological Center in 2016. Our organization contributes to the active participation among young people in social and educational issues both in local and international levels. The organization gives chance to young people to participate in different social, educational and research programs, and to share their experience, to have an opportunity for professional growth and self-discovery through different programs and ways.
The aims of the organization:
• organize and carry out exchange and training programs that will promote the development of science in Armenia.
• arrange intra-university and inter-university scientific sessions, round tables, seminars and lectures on the development of different professions in Armenia.
• support the development of innovative ideas.
• write and publish educational materials, manuals.
• provide advice and information free of charge to beneficiaries.
• conduct research on relevant issues for withdrawing and resolution.
• raise awareness of the importance of education in the civic society of Republic of Armenia.
The Organization uses the following tools to achieve its aims:
1) scientific research and analysis,
2) publication of periodic reports,
3) preparing and publication of periodic scientific journals,
4) organization of scientific-educational activities,
5) establishment and collaboratiion with similar educational organizations abroad,
6) Involvement of students in internship programs,
7) and other tools that can contribute to the realazation of the goals and objectives of the Organization.
"GOY Innovative Center on Scientific-Practical Complex Studies NGO prepares and realizes classes, workshops, seminars, trainings to raise young people's civil awareness and enhance the degrees of participation in creating and using tools in non-formal education, art, psychology, language teaching, educational game creation, volunteering and another fields in both local and state levels. GOY center has participation in projects and programs centered on youth physical, mental, spiritual growth and national-psychological stereotypes change. Programs and ideas within topics of self-knowledge, individual and professional development are our most important priorities. Psychology with its wide range of directions, methods and approaches is used to work under such topics. We widely use psychological methods and techniques to design and create new methods and programs in the field of non–formal education to change the attitude towards non- formal education and give tools for changing educational system in Armenia with the example of European countries. We include young people in this process by giving them the opportunity to run training courses, seminars, workshops and use their experience and skills. It is very important for the organization to include people from regions in our programs. Оne of the above-mentioned aims of our organization is also to change and develop educational system. We are deeply interested in working in such field using non-formal education methods to raise awareness and accessibility for people in regions and/or with fewer opportunities by involving them in different projects. Our NGO also designs and carries out trainings, seminars, and social initiatives for youth career instructions and development in schools, universities, orphanages, kindergartens and other public centers.
- young people of Republic of Armenia and citizens of the foreign countries,
- people with fewer opportunities
-volunteers who want to participate in the activities of our organization and who are interested in social and psychological issues
-people interested in youth work and community development, school leaders, teachers
-other people who want to promote the solution of the problems of the organization and to support implementation of our objectives
thèmes liés à l'inclusion sociale
This organisation is willing to involve volunteers who face situations which make their participation in activities more difficult, from the following categories for different types of project:
|Catégorie d'inclusion||Projets qui reçoivent des volontaires||Projets qui envoient des volontaires||Projets de coordination|