Training course – Ubuntu – Outdoors Training - Netherlands
Training course: Ubuntu – Outdoors training
Dates: 9-18 December 2018 and 23-28 March 2019
Number of participants: 30 participants
Participating countries: United Kingdom (2 participants), Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech republic, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain
Deadline to apply: 9 November 2018
Inquiries about this training course: Justinas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Costs: This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Programme
Eligibility: you must be at least 18 y/o, living in the UK
Diversity in Europe is a fact. As living in an ever changing culture, we continue meeting new situations that are connected with inclusion, diversity, different cultures and beliefs; and in some places arising radicalisation, nationalism, xenophobias and biases.
We as Europeans can be a leading example how to truly live our common values such as tolerance, freedom of speech and inclusion to achieve cooperation and active participation of individuals in our society. Through educating our societies, especially young people, we work towards more inclusive, understanding, cooperative and prosperous society of Europe and take preventive actions towards possible incidents.
The project “Ubuntu” aims to educate and support youth workers, youth trainers and educators on how to use outdoors for social inclusion and education in their youth work.
- To bring together 30 youth workers, youth trainers and educators from 12 European countries
- To acquire and improve competences for using outdoors as a method for social inclusion in youth work
- To create minimum of 20 local activities in each partner community focused on social inclusion and non-formal learning
- To create a project video with educational and awareness building purposes towards outdoors & social inclusion
- To have at least two publications about the project and related topics to reach wider audience.
Read more and apply on Abroadship.org.