!NOT used - #EUSolidarityCorps Photo Contest “My magic European Solidarity Corps moment when working children / young people”
Take part in the European Solidarity Corps Contest and have a chance to win a European Solidarity Corps promotion kit. The central question of our contest in the fourth round is:
What is your magic European Solidarity Corps moment, when working with children / young people?
How can you share your photo?
- You are registered on the European Solidarity Corps Portal on the European Youth Portal
- Login with your credentials
- Upload up to 5 pictures and give a brief explanation of the picture, why it represents your magic moment with children / young people
- Make sure that you have the consent of all the people in the photo
- Please note that we are looking for photos to represent ideals, values and the true spirit of the European Solidarity Corps in activities since 7th December 2016.
The contest is only open to young people between 18 and 31 registered on the European Solidarity Corps Portal who have already experienced a volunteering activity.
Up to five monthly winners will receive a European Solidarity Corps promotion kit. In addition, a single picture of the month will be selected as the winner of the month. The person, who submits the winning photo of the month, will be invited to European Youth Week in Brussels (29th – 30th April 2019). Join around 800 young people for an amazing time at the European Youth Week in Brussels. The programme will soon be displayed on the European Youth Portal.
Show us what you have explored and experienced during your European Solidarity Corps activity and you could be one of the lucky winners!
The fourth round of the #EUSolidarityCorps Photo Contest opens on 1st March 2019!
Round 4 – March 2019 – "working with children / young people"
Round 5 – April 2019 – "working with disabled people"
Round 6 – May 2019 – "disaster prevention and recovery"
Round 7 – June 2019 – essay contest
Read the full Terms & Conditions