Your organisation may be eligible to apply for European Solidarity Corps funding to develop projects for the good of communities and society as a whole. We work with a wide range of organisations active in areas including:
- encouraging democratic participation
- fighting social exclusion
- protecting nature
- promoting health and wellbeing
- promoting education and training
- working with migrant communities.
- strengthening the capacity and resilience of vulnerable or disaster-affected communities in those regions of third countries in which humanitarian aid activities and operations take place
- reinforce disaster preparedness and disaster risk reduction in these regions.
If your project gets approved, you will have access to a pool of motivated young people between 18 and 30 years old (35 for Humanitarian Aid Volunteering) on the European Solidarity Corps portal. Your organisation will be able to advertise opportunities or search and get in touch with potential participants.
European Solidarity Corps funding has several advantages for your organisation. It can:
- enable you to do more
- help you tap into the skills and enthusiasm of highly motivated young people
- enable you to create links with young people by offering them a meaningful learning experience
- bring fresh ideas into your organisation’s day-to-day work
- forge stronger links with the local community.
European Solidarity Corps can support:
- Volunteering activities
- In teams
- Volunteering teams in high-priority areas
- Solidarity Projects
- Volunteering under the European Voluntary Humanitarian Aid Corps (Humanitarian Aid Volunteering) in those regions of third countries in which humanitarian aid activities and operations take place