Did you know the EU provides you with many free e-Learning resources?
To help all of you during this period of disruption, the European Commission has made many e-learning materials available online.
Learning online: where to look
- Penji protects the planet: Discover this game-based learning activity teaching primary and secondary students the importance of environmental sustainability.
- Learning Corner: Access teaching materials, including online games, to help pupils of all age groups discover the EU.
- Moby Click: Explore e-learning materials supporting the development of technology-enhanced learning.
- Our planet, Our future: Climate change is one of the most serious challenges facing our world today. This platform, designed in a very user-friendly way, helps young people gain extra knowledge on the topic.
- School Education Gateway: Discover an online catalogue of teaching materials and training opportunities for teachers available in 23 European languages.
- eTwinning: Access a collaborative European platform for teachers to communicate, exchange resources and co-create projects available in 30 languages.
- Virtual Teachers Toolbox: Explore information and communication technology (ICT)-based teaching resources to help teachers provide open, online, flexible and technology-enhanced education.
- EIT – teaching online: Access resources supporting the provision of quality online teaching and learning by higher education professionals produced by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT).
References for Young People
- Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange: Explore innovative online virtual exchange opportunities for young people across Europe and the South Mediterranean.
- SALTO-YOUTH: Discover an online catalogue of training tools promoting and supporting youth work.
- Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe (EPALE): Discover an open, multilingual online community connecting adult learning professionals across Europe to help enhance the quality and diversity of adult learning opportunities.
- Code n’ social: Explore this interactive learning platform providing access to quality ICT learning, including programming and basic technological skills, for those at risk of poverty and social exclusion (AROPE).
Take the best out of this period at home and you may learn something new every day!