Let's celebrate European Youth Information Day!
This year, ERYICA will be running a Thunderclap campaign that aims at raising the visibility and recognition of youth information. The slogan of the campaign is 'Thumbs up for youth information' and ERYICA invites its members, stakeholders and young people to have their say and to post 3 positive things on social media about youth information and why we should put our 'Thumbs up for Youth Information!'
Do you want to participate? Follow the steps below!
- Support the EYID campaign via Thunderclap!
- Change your Facebook profile picture by adding the EYID2018 logo via Frame Studio, it will be available either in pink or in blue, shared on ERYICA's Facebook page on 17 April
- Write a post starting with the slogan: "Thumbs up for youth information, because...'', followed by three reasons to promote and support youth information. If you wish, you can also share your personal experience with youth information
- Add the hashtags: #EYID2018 #youthinfo
- Post on social media
- Don'forget to tag ERYICA!