The Department of Education and Youth launches "Tengo una idea"
The young persons take part in a contest of ideas that includes different formative, playful activities and of advice, and that culminate with the project presentation before a juror composed by municipal authorities, his putting being made possible in practice more later. The aims of " I Have an idea " they are the following ones:
- To promote processes of entrepreneurship and social juvenile innovation between the teenagers of Segovia.
- To make the link of the young persons possible with their community and their development as critical citizens.
- To identify groups of young persons ready to develop an idea that improves some aspect of his environment.
- To make the educational accompaniment that facilitates the awareness on the competences related to the innovation and the entrepreneurship and generate opportunities for the realization of diverse learnings: teamwork, cooperation, decision making, planning, etc.
- To visualize in the community the products obtained by the groups of young persons, to assist a favouring culture of the juvenile participation.
The groups will work on a project that satisfy needs detected by the own young persons in the following areas:
- Bullying and school coexistence.
- Equality of kind.
- Vandalism and civil conviviality.
- Habits of healthy life.
The groups will expose in May the work realized before face to face a juror.
And in June participants will receive the awards.
Links of interest:
Written by Eurodesk Qualified Multiplier, Segovia