Τhe Climate-KIC Journey
The Journey brings together students and professionals from all over the world.
From validating an idea to understanding the market, structuring a business, and building a team, Climate-KIC gears you up for the world of climate entrepreneurship. Get the tools to make an impact on the global effort to find solutions to climate change, and become an entrepreneur.
The Journey summer school provides you with climate change knowledge combined with entrepreneurship skills, allowing you to create - together with people from a wide range of backgrounds - a business model which will help our environment.
At the end of the Journey you will have the tools to market your own sustainable product or service, be able to position and pitch your own business idea and will have the right entrepreneurial tools to help you design and further develop your idea. Jump-start your future entrepreneurial path in climate change adaptation and mitigation!
The Journey is the right place to gain entirely new skills and a mindset to really make a difference.
The Journey is your opportunity to:
- Join an international group of like-minded people from a range of academic and professional backgrounds.
- Explore climate change first-hand in its scientific, environmental, political, social and economic contexts.
- Create your own business idea related to climate change adaptation and/or mitigation.
- Receive tuition from the brightest minds in the climate change field, located in the best academic institutions across Europe.
- Be inspired by entrepreneurs and innovators who are already putting their ideas into practice.
- Work in multidisciplinary teams supported by business coaches to develop and pitch your own ideas as potential business ventures.
- Enhance your career qualifications.
Not a participant but rather an experienced business coach? Apply to support our summer school as a business coach.
Please note: the Climate-KIC Journey team strive to make the programme as sustainable as possible. To avoid producing unnecessary CO2 emissions, wherever possible travel arrangements are by train and public transport, and participants are strongly encouraged to do the same.
Application deadline: 18 February, 2018.#climatejourney18