You can contribute to the European Youth Event (EYE2018) programme!
The workshop or performance should be held in one of the EYE languages (English, French or German) and has to be clearly related to one of the five themes:
- Young and old: Keeping up with the digital revolution
- Rich and poor: Calling for a fair share
- Apart and together: Working out for a stronger Europe
- Safe and dangerous: Staying alive in turbulent times
- Local and global: Protecting our planet
For the selected workshops and artistic performances the European Parliament will offer rooms and spaces, as well as some basic technical equipment, such as stationery, projectors, microphones or sound support. In addition, the best proposals will receive a small financial contribution covering travel costs.
This call for programme contributors is open until 15 November 2017 exclusively for the groups that are registered to the EYE2018. Don’t forget that it is only possible to register as a group, with a minimum of 10 participants from any European country or beyond, who are aged between 16 and 30 (as of June 2018). Read more about registration here.
The call for programme contributors is here .