Join the wave, become a Young Ocean Advocate
Zadnja sprememba Petek, 03/12/2021
Are you in love with the Ocean? Are you concerned about the Ocean and climate change?
The Youth4Ocean Forum has launched a call for project proposals, designed to raise awareness on climate change and the ocean and bring solutions to a marine and/or social challenge, promoting sustainable development, community engagement, good practice and behaviour; and more.
If you are a young European between 16 and 30 years old and either are or would like to develop an ocean-related project and are keen to let your voice be heard as a "Young Ocean Advocate", join in.
As a Young Ocean Advocate you will enjoy a wide range of benefits and support for your project for instance:
- support and guidance to carry out your activities;
- access to the coaching/mentoring by the EU4Ocean Coalition to develop your project and skills;
- attend events and network with leading experts, likeminded young people and professionals from all over Europe;
- the possibility to have your project and personal profile showcased in the Youth4Ocean Forum section on the Maritime Forum website of the European Commission, and promoted on social media by the EU4Ocean Coalition;
- the possibility to participate in the EU4Ocean final event (to be held in one the EU Member States in 2022), and to win an award for your project.
Your project or idea can take many forms and should be relevant to the Ocean and Climate topic and focusing on: focusing on science education; conservation; research, Blue Economy and entrepreneurship; marine energy; maritime transport; coastal tourism; performing or visual arts; sports; etc.
What are you waiting for?
Submit your ideas now, the deadline is 15 December 2021.
Read all details here.