European Youth Event Report 2018 : Speak Up Europe!
The third EYE has provided MEP's and policy makers a clear view of the concerns, dreams and expectations of young people for their future.
Each year the event gives young people the unique opportunity to speak with decision-makers on the European stage, and contribute their opinions on what Europe needs.
On the 1st and 2nd of June 2018, Strasbourg was the venue for discussions based around five themes:
- Young and old : Keeping up with the digital revolution
- Rich and poor : Calling for a fair share
- Apart and together : Working out for a stronger Europe
- Safe and dangerous : Staying alive in turbulent times
- Local and global : Protecting our planet
To highlight the success of this year's event, selected participants have been asked to further discuss their ideas in parliamentary committees and with MEP's themselves, showing the commitment to acting on the event's discussions. You can follow each of these follow-up discussions here.
Read some of the great suggestions on what your future Europe could look like in the Official Report 2018!