Training to Develop Virtual Exchange Projects
Professional development for youth workers and university educators to learn how to develop a Transnational Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Project (TEP) in order to enrich and expand existing programmes.
Transnational Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Projects (TEPs) are small-scale, project-based Virtual Exchanges jointly developed by youth workers and/or university educators from two or more different countries. They are intended to foster meaningful intercultural experiences, the development of transversal skills as well as knowledge of a particular subject (e.g. international politics, media studies, music, etc.) and/or acquisition of specific competences (e.g. photography, graphic journalism, English language, Arabic, etc.). In higher education contexts, partnering educators work together to adapt a portion of their existing courses to include a Virtual Exchange lasting 6-10 weeks. Youth organisations work together to enrich or expand on existing programmes they may have.
We are offering professional development to individuals from universities and youth organisations who have an idea for a Virtual Exchange and are interested in designing and implementing it together with a partner organisation. You will be provided with online training by experts in Virtual Exchange and ongoing support to help you design, implement and monitor an exchange with your partner(s) according to your joint interests, needs and constraints.
Read more about the specific trainings that are offered:
- Basic Training for Higher Education Institutions
- Advanced Training: collaborative TEP design for Higher Education Institutions
- TEP Training for Youth Organisations
- 2 to 29 June 2019. Deadline to register: 19 May 2019
- 8 September to 5 October 2019. Deadline to register: 25 August 2019
- 15 April to 25 May 2019. Deadline to register: 24 March 2019
- 20 October to 16 November 2019. Deadline to register: 6 October 2019
*Basic and advanced trainings are offered in English and French.
- 6 May to 14 June 2019 (English)
- 2 September to 11 October 2019 (English)
- 30 September to 8 October 2019 (Arabic)
- 4 November to 13 December 2019 (English)
All trainings are open to people working both in Higher Education and in Youth Organisations.
Since the needs of Youth Organisations differ from those of Higher Education Institutions, we offer customised support for such Organisations interested in setting up Transnational Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Projects.
The Collaborative TEP Design programme is designed to take partnering educators and their support teams through the steps required to design and implement a successful Virtual Exchange.
The Basic Training programme provides participants with an introduction to Virtual Exchange and Transnational Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Projects through a learning-by-doing approach.