Paid traineeships at the Committee of the Regions (CoR)
The five-months traineeships involve work experience in one of the Committee of the Regions' services and run from 16 February until 15 July (spring traineeships) or from 16 September until 15 February (autumn traineeships).
- be a national of one of the Member States of the European Union or of a State which is an official candidate for accession;
- have completed at least the first cycle of a higher education course and obtained a full degree by the closing date for applications;
- have a thorough knowledge of one of the official languages of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another EU-working language (French or English).
CoR-trainees are entitled to a monthly grant and reimbursement for their travel costs; a supplementary grant amounting to up to half of the monthly grant may be granted to a handicapped trainee.
- For autumn traineeships: 31 March of the same year.
- For spring traineeships: 30 September of previous year.
Applications should be submitted using the on-line application form.