Getting a driving licence in the EU – Latvia
Affected by Brexit?
EU driving licences - conditions
Driver training & driving test
To obtain a driving licence, you:
- do not have to / must sign up with an approved driving school for at least … hours of theoretical instruction and ... hours of practical training.
- must pass a theory exam and a practical test held by ….
(please give the name of the organisation responsible, including contact details. Link to the relevant website if there is one).
The minimum age at which you can obtain a driving licence is:
|Category A1 (up to 125 cc)||.. years|
|Category A2 (up to 35 kW cc)||.. years|
|Category A (over 35 kW cc)||.. years|
|Category B (passenger cars)||.. years|
Fitness to drive
(please chose an option below)
If you wish to renew an EU driving licence, you:
- do not need to undergo a medical check
- must undergo a medical check:
- Category A - every .. years, and every .. years over the age of ...
- Category B - every .. years, and every .. years over the age of ...