Available languages:

Doing business
Last checked : 07/07/2017

Driving licence renewal and exchange – Sweden

Renew your driving licence

As an EU national living in Sweden, if you want to renew a driving licence issued in another EU country, you need to contact the Swedish Transport Agency for further information regarding these formalities.

Replace a lost driving licence

If you lose your driving licence, contact the Swedish local police and the Swedish Transport Agency for a replacement.

Upon request, the Swedish Transport Agency will provide you with an application form for the replacement.

The procedure for relacement is the same regardless of the issuing EU country.

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: