Available languages:

Doing business
Last checked : 07/07/2017

Driving licence renewal and exchange – Greece

As an EU national living in Greece, if you want to renew or replace a lost driving licence issued in another EU country, contact the local Transport and Communications Departmentel of the Ministry of Infrastructure, Transport and Networks.

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: