Available languages:

Last checked : 07/07/2017

Travel documents for minors – Sweden

A Swedish minor travelling alone only needs a valid passport issued by the police sv

Other than their own valid passport (or valid ID card if they are nationals of a Schengen country), no particular extra official document is required for minors who are nationals of other EU countries to enter Sweden.

See main information on this topic

Need more information on rules in a specific country?

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: