Available languages:

Last checked : 07/07/2017

Travel documents for minors – Poland

In addition to their own valid travel document (passport or ID card), although not obligatory by law, all minors entering or leaving Poland are strongly advised to carry a letter of parental consent if travelling alone or with adults other than their parents. The document should be signed by both parents and certified by a notary (or validated by a Polish Consul if issued outside Poland) and should show:

Find further information in the Guide pdf pl issued by the Polish Border Guard.

See main information on this topic

Need more information on rules in a specific country?

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: