Available languages:

Last checked : 07/07/2017

Travel documents for EU nationals – Germany

In addition to their own valid travel document (passport or ID card), although not obligatory by law, all minors entering or leaving Germany are advised to carry an authorisationde (where possible in the languages of both the home country and the destination country) signed by their parents/legal guardian. The document should show:

See main information on this topic

Need more information on rules in a specific country?

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: