Available languages:

Last checked : 07/07/2017

Travel documents for minors – Czech Republic

Only their own valid travel document (ID card or passport) is required authorising minors to enter or leave the Czech Republic. No other special document is needed.

See the information on the website of the Ministry of the Interior.


See main information on this topic

Need more information on rules in a specific country?

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: