Available languages:

Doing business
Last checked: 02/02/2018

Car insurance validity when travelling abroad – Norway

Frontier motor insurance must be taken out for vehicles registered in countries which have not joined the Green Card System, as well as for vehicles with expired green cards.

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: