Available languages:

Doing business
Last checked: 24/04/2017

Driving licence loss, theft, replacement when on holiday – Slovakia

If you lose your driving licence, contact the local policesk .

If, as an EU citizen, you lose your driving licence on holiday, you cannot obtain a provisional document or certificate to continue your journey.

You can obtain a provisional document from the embassy of your country.

More information on loss and theft of driving licence available heresk.

More information about driving licences heresk



See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: