Available languages:

Doing business
Last checked: 24/04/2017

Driving licence loss, theft, replacement when on holiday – Poland

If you lose your driving licence, contact "starostwo powiatowe" (district head).

If, as an EU citizen, you lose your driving licence on holiday you cannot obtain a provisional document or certificate to continue your journey.


See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: