Available languages:

Doing business
Last checked: 24/04/2017

Driving licence loss, theft, replacement when on holiday – Lithuania

If you lose your driving licence you should contact the Lithuanian State Enterprise "Regitra".

If, as an EU citizen, you lose your driving licence on holiday in Lithuania, you cannot obtain a provisional document or certificate from the Lithuanian authorities to continue your journey.

Provisional documents or certificates replacing a lost driving licence issued by another EU country are not recognised in Lithuania.

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: