Available languages:

Doing business
Last checked: 12/01/2018

Driving licence loss, theft, replacement when on holiday – Ireland

If your EU driving licence is lost or stolen while you are in Ireland as a visitor or on a temporary basis for work, and you are still ordinarily resident in your EU home country, you should apply for a replacement licence from the authorities there.

Irish National Driver Licence Service

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: