Available languages:

Doing business
Last checked: 24/04/2017

Driving licence loss, theft, replacement when on holiday – Estonia

If you lose your driving licence, contact your embassy and the local police.

If, as an EU citizen, you lose your driving licence on holiday, you can obtain a provisional document or certificate to continue your journey.

You can obtain a provisional document via your embassy or from the respective authority of your home country.

Provisional documents / certificates are valid for the period set by the issuing authority.

Provisional documents / certificates replacing a lost driving licence issued by another EU country may not be recognised in non-EU countries.

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: