Available languages:

Doing business
Last checked : 24/04/2017

Driving licence loss, theft, replacement when on holiday – Czech Republic

If you lose your driving licence, contact the Police of the Czech Republic, phone number: 150.

If, as an EU citizen, you lose your driving licence on holiday, you cannot obtain a provisional document or certificate to continue your journey.

Provisional documents / certificates replacing a lost driving licence issued by another EU country are not recognised in the Czech Republic.


See main information on this topic

Need more information on rules in a specific country?

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: