Service tools

Language selector

EU flag

Navigation path


Updated : 31/01/2018

Registering your residence abroad – Finland

You must register your residence if you stay in Finland for more than 3 months.

Registration of an EU citizen's right of residence in Finland

Authorities responsible for registration:

Finnish Immigration Service

See main information on this topic
Registering your residence abroad
Public consultations
    Need more information on rules in a specific country?
    Ask national administrations
    Need support from assistance services?
    Get help and advice