Available languages:

Last checked: 26/04/2017

Registering your residence abroad – Croatia

If you plan to stay in Croatia for more than 3 months, you must register (temporary residence) with the relevant police department, i.e. at a police station in your place of residence, no later than 8 days after the end of the 3-month period. There is no fine for not doing this.
You can download the form from the Ministry of the Interior (MUP) website.
Registration (temporary residence) for EEA nationals .
Holders of temporary or permanent residence must carry on their person their identity card, their registration certificate and other residence documents. There is a fine of HRK 100 for not doing this.

See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: