Available languages:

Doing business
Last checked: 26/04/2017

Registering EU family members in another EU country – Hungary

Family members of EU citizens don't need to report their presence upon arrival in Hungary.

They should however apply for a certificate of temporary residence if they intend to stay in Hungary for more than 3 months. They must do so within 93 days of arrival.

To register your family members' residence, go to the Office of Immigration and Nationality or its regional directorates.


See main information on this topic

Need support from assistance services?

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Share this page: