Students to have an interesting discussion about how they can start and maintain their own business, their income tax and tax exemptions.
The lesson can prove to be very useful as a resource teachers can recommend in preparation for a class on Ethics. The students can be provided with a list of concepts they need to follow throughout the lesson, such as:
• What taxes are paid by entrepreneurs?
• What are possible tax exemptions?
• How to calculate taxes.
• How much can one earn as a teen tax consultant?
The content of this training course:
- is of general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- does not provide professional or legal advice;
- is valid as of the date of its publication. Updated VAT rates can be consulted on EUROPA.
Only European Union legislation published in the Official Journal of the European Union is deemed authentic.
Course “True Players are Taxpayers”
Interactive whiteboard (or just an LCD projector)
Entrepreneurs, taxes, taxation, tax consultant, tax exemptions