Set up EU Login Two-Factor Authentication
Please follow this instructions to set up Two-Factor Authentication with your mobile number
Log in to EU Login with your e-mail address and password. To access your EU Login account details, click on the settings (gear) icon in the upper right corner and click on My Account.
- Click on Manage my mobile phone numbers
- Add your mobile phone details and click on Add.
- After your number is added, a challenge code is sent via SMS to your mobile number. Enter this code in the Text message challenge code fields and click on Finalise.
- Your mobile number is now added to your account and can be used to log in to EU login, if 2 factor authentication is required.
Sign in with an EU Login account using Mobile Phone + SMS.
- Enter your e-mail address and click Next.
- Select Mobile Phone + SMS as the verification method.
- Enter your password in the field. Password
- Enter a previously registered mobile phone number in the Mobile phone field, starting with a plus sign and with the country code. Do not include dots, parenthesis or hyphens.
- When clicking , an SMS is sent to your mobile device. The SMS contains a Sign in challenge code made of nine characters separated with hyphens (minus sign).
- Type the challenge you received in the SMS text challenge fields.
- Click on to proceed to the service you requested to use.