Selected Partners’ Meeting – 21 May 2021:
- EURegionsWeek 2021 2nd Parteners Meeting recording
- EURegionsWeek 2021 2nd Partners Meeting presentation
- EURegionsWeek 2021 2nd Partners Meeting Q&A
Kick off meeting – 28 January 2021:
- EURegionsWeek 2021 1st Parteners Meeting recording
- EURegionsWeek 2021 1st Partners meeting presentation
Manage your virtual session
To better prepare their session(s), partners are invited to read the EURegionsWeek 2021 Guide for event partners .
The Content Management System allows you to edit your session content, to add your speakers, moderators and to export the list of participants registered to your session. Access will be possible as of 31 May 2021, via the email address provided in the application form.
- Use your EU Login (or create an account)
- Access the Content Management System
- Watch the tutorials on how to use the CMS
- Video tutorials and Guidelines on how to use the virtual platforms
- How a session script should look like: EURegionsWeek 2021 session script example
- Contact the Event Secretariat to update the email address to access the CMS
Swapcard is the new registration platform of EURegionsWeek 2021. It offers many features: registration, engagement, matchmaking, community and more. Through the Live discussion feature, session coordinators can contact their audience before the event.
For more information, do not hesitate to visit our Q&As section.
Branding guidelines and templates
To mark each annual edition of the European Week of Regions and Cities, its themes and priorities, a new branding scheme is defined every year, with a fresh combination of colours and related rules for the insertion of logos, texts, etc.
The EURegionsWeek 2021 branding guidelines are the key references for any partner involved in branding material or event's publications.
To promote their sessions, partners are authorised to use the:
- EURegionsWeek 2021 branding templates
- EURegionsWeek 2021 branding templates sources
- EURegionsWeek 2021 slides template
- EURegionsWeek 2021 animation
- EURegionsWeek 2021 Zoom virtual backgrounds for speakers