Most popular session proposals
It is up to you to help us develop #EURegionsWeek! You have until 27 April to share your opinion, via the online consultation on the event website. Take a look at the top 20 most popular sessions so far and see if you can find your favourite one.
- #cooperationiscentral: Why Central Europe needs cooperation more than ever - Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE
- MFF post 2020: what can NPBIs bring to the table for territorial investment? - ELTI - European Association of Long-Term Investors
- Industry 4.0 in EU regions: implications for innovation-led regional development - European Commission – JRC
- EuroPACE: Unlocking Energy Efficiency Renovation at Local Level - Ente Vasco de La Energía
- Six City Strategy (6Aika): Recipes for Happy Citizens and Thriving Businesses - Six City Strategy Office
- Investing in the digital transition of smart cities & communities - OASC
- Reshaping territorial cooperation in the post-Brexit scene - Interreg North-West Europe
- Sustainable development of the Arctic region for the benefit of all of Europe Northern - European Arctic partnership (Regional partnership)
- Accelerating inclusion with innovative entrepreneurial initiatives - Gothenburg European Office
- ISA2 Programme boosting digital public administrations in Europe - European Commission - DG DIGIT
- Personalised medicine: boosting health research at regional level - Regions for health innovation (Regional partnership )
- Connecting rural and urban areas: the way forward to territorial cohesion - Smart urban-rural communities (Regional partnership)
- Co-creating future housing. Living environments shaped by cities and citizens - Future housing and inclusive cities depend on us (Regional partnership)
- How can regional cooperation help maximise blue growth opportunities? - Smart partnerships for blue growth (Regional partnership)
- Sustainability and cultural heritage: is this the only way forward? - Sviluppumbria
- Cohesion and societal challenges: Success stories for a more effective policy - Innovative regions for a strong cohesion policy (Regional partnership)
- PCP and PPI: challenges faced by regions and cities - Startup Europe Regions Network
- 2020+ - How to get funding priorities right - European Commission - DG REGIO
- Blue growth – future perspectives for smart specialisation - Advanced regions for blue growth (Regional partnership)
- Coop cult and succeed! - European Commission, DG REGIO & DG EAC
Make the event yours and be part of the preparation phase!
The online consultation is not a selection process as in parallel, the organisers will assess and select the sessions, based on the quality of the proposals and on the criteria of the event guidelines. Even if a session is part of the rating process, please note that this does not mean that the session is selected for the official programme.