The workshop will gather experts, coordinators of national vaccination programmes, and State secretaries from EU countries, member countries of the South-Eastern Europe Health Network (SEEHN), and representatives of the European Centre for disease prevention and control (ECDC), the European office of the World Health Organization (WHO-Europe) and UNICEF.
The workshop will address, among others:
- a common approach to vaccination policies, for EU and candidate countries
- common obstacles to ensuring optimal vaccination coverage
- the danger of reemergence of preventable diseases
- the situation of unvaccinated people
- a European vaccine registry