The main purpose of this event will be to consolidate the cooperation between the European Union and Latin American countries in the field of raw materials. Several thematic areas will be addressed:
- investment and cooperation opportunities
- innovation (technology, finance, business models, partnerships, regulatory frameworks, clusters, etc.)
- trade, sustainable development goals (SDGs), environmental and safety performance along the mining value chain
- research, education, skills and training opportunities along the mining value chain
- ongoing cooperation projects and initiatives
Particular attention will be dedicated to the EU-Latin America mineral development platform, a project funded by the EU partnership instrument.