EU DataViz 2019 is an international conference addressing for the first time the specific needs of the community engaged in data visualisation for the public sector in Europe, bringing together experts, professionals and solution seekers. It will be held on 12 November 2019 at the European Convention Center Luxembourg.
The conference will offer participants the opportunity to:
- acquire new knowledge and skills on data visualisation techniques;
- exchange experience and best practices;
- showcase data visualisation projects in the public sector and beyond;
- learn about emerging trends and innovative initiatives.
The conference programme will feature:
- inspirational plenary speeches;
- parallel workshops and thematic sessions;
- an exhibition of stands and posters.
The conference will cover a range of subjects, such as data visualisation for communication purposes (data storytelling, infographics), data exploration and data quality, as well as tools and best practices.