Start date : 03/02/2021
End date : 05/02/2021
European Committee of the Regions,
Covid-19, Culture, education and youth, EU regional and urban development, Justice and citizens’ rights,
The members of the European Committee of the Regions (CoR) will meet remotely for their 142nd plenary session.
The session will include debates on:
- the COVID-19 pandemic vaccination campaign
- the launch and implementation of new cohesion policy programmes in synergy with recovery tools
- the European Citizens’ Initiative
- the recovery of the cultural and creative sectors and the new European research area
- the priorities of Portugal’s presidency of the Council of the EU
European Commissioners Elisa Ferreira (Cohesion and reforms) and Mariya Gabriel (Innovation, research, culture, education and youth), Vice-President of the European Parliament Pedro Silva Pereira and President of the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) Christa Schweng will all take part in these debates.
More information on the event