In 2019, Europe's space policy will find itself at a pivotal point in its development as it will be confronted with multiple key questions about the responses to bring to new critical needs and major new challenges, such as:
- What will be new developments for EU space flagship Programmes in the next decade?
- Is the potential of spatial data sufficiently exploited in Europe?
- What are the future ways for a strong European space launch sector?
- Are European space actors prepared for off-earth manufacturing, robotic exploration and human spaceflight?
- Are Europeans in a swift process of developing effective cyber defence and security tools?