Mission of the InvestEU Advisory Hub
The advisory support offered by the InvestEU Advisory Hub (the Advisory Hub) will be aligned with the objectives of the InvestEU Programme, and it will be delivered through a number of thematic advisory initiatives in the InvestEU eligible sectors and priorities.
Advisory initiatives will be set up under each of the four InvestEU policy windows as well as under a cross-sectoral component for horizontal advisory support services.
The InvestEU Advisory Hub will:
- Support the identification, preparation, development, structuring, procurement and implementation of investment projects
- Enhance the capacity of promoters and financial intermediaries to implement financing and investment operations
- Support awareness raising and preparatory activities for investment areas that show a clear market gap
The support of the InvestEU Advisory Hub does not require its beneficiaries to also apply for the financing through the InvestEU Fund, nor does it entitle them to receive such financing support, although some advisory initiatives will be linked and will support specific InvestEU financial products. Applications for financing under the InvestEU Fund will need to be submitted separately and assessed in accordance with the respective eligibility criteria.
The InvestEU Advisory Hub structure
The InvestEU Advisory Hub will be structured as follows:
- A central entry point for the provision of advisory support services and project development assistance for authorities and project promoters and financial or other intermediaries for centrally managed EU programmes
- Advisory initiatives under the four InvestEU policy windows as well as under a cross-sectoral/ horizontal advisory component
Existing EU advisory support programmes to be continued and integrated in the InvestEU Advisory Hub
The InvestEU Advisory Hub is designed to replace 13 existing, centrally managed advisory services and to act as a true, single entry point for all types of advisory requests. The Advisory Hub will not just continue the existing schemes, but build on them and improve them to meet your needs and help you turn your ideas into successful projects.