Ingredient (dough with a diameter of 6 cm for 3 pieces)
- Salt-pickled cherry blossom - 3 rods
- Marzipan Rohmasse, Lübecker (Germany) - 30g
- Powder sugar (for decoration) - moderate amount
- Rice flour - 10g
- Soft flour - 10g
- Starch - 1/4 teaspoon
- Powder sugar - 2g
- Salt - small amount
- Matcha powder - small amount
- Water - a little over 3 tablespoons
How to cook
- Immerse salt-picked cherry blossoms in water for 5 minutes to remove excess salt. Spread petals and drain the water with kitchen paper.
- Whisk the ingredients A in a bowl until lumps disappear.
- Heat a Teflon-coated frying pan over low heat. When heated, put a small amount of oil (moderate amount) and bray the oil over the pan with kitchen paper. Pour the dough like drawing a circle with a diameter of 8cm, and bake it over low heat.
- After baking one side, turn it over and bake the other side in the same way.
- Put bite-size Marzipan Rohmasse, Lübecker and salt-pickled cherry blossoms on the crepe and sprinkle powder sugar.