Have time for a quick survey?
We want to provide you with the best experience, so your feedback is very valuable to us. All you need to do is answer 5 simple questions
Takes 3 minutes
Work in Europe
There are countless opportunities to work and find new employment opportunities across Europe. Europass can help you plan your career and find the right opportunity for you to develop your skills
Take the next step in your career with Europass
Europass is your free set of online tools to help you manage your career throughout your life, whether starting in your first job or looking for new challenges. With Europass you can:
- Create your personal record of all your skills, qualifications and experiences
- Identify and reflect on your skills
- Receive personalised job suggestions
- Prepare and keep track of applications and cover letters for different courses and studies
- Store all your documents and files in one secure location
Register and create your free Europass profile to find out how Europass can help you.
Make your skills count with Europass
Europass also includes other tools to help you clearly communicate your skills and experiences across the EU:
- The Diploma Supplement gives helpful information on your higher education diploma (e.g. grades, achievements, institution) to help you communicate your skills to employers.
- The Europass Certificate Supplement gives helpful information on your vocational qualifications (e.g. grades, achievements, institution) to help you communicate your skills to employers.
- The Europass Mobility helps to describe your international experiences and skills developed while studying, working or volunteering abroad.