Learn in Europe
There are countless possibilities to study, train and find new learning opportunities across Europe. Europass can help you plan your learning and find the right opportunity to develop your skills.
Take the next step with Europass
Europass is your free online tool to help you manage your career and studies throughout your life. With your Europass you can:
With your Europass you can:
- Create a personal record of all your skills, qualifications and experiences
- Reflect on your skills to understand your needs and interests.
- Receive personalised course suggestions
- Prepare and keep track of applications, design custom CVs and cover letters for different courses and studies
- Store all your documents and files in one secure location
Register and create your free Europass profile to find out how Europass can help you.
Make your skills count with Europass
Europass also includes other tools to help you clearly communicate your skills across the EU:
- The Diploma Supplement gives helpful information on your higher education diploma (e.g. grades, achievements, institution) to help you when applying for new courses and jobs.
- The Europass Certificate Supplement gives helpful information on your vocational qualifications (e.g. grades, achievements, institution) to help you when applying for new courses and jobs.
- The Europass Mobility helps to describe your international experiences and skills developed while studying, working or volunteering abroad.